Sustainable Finance: Responsible Investments, Banking and project finance / loan policy. The majority of leading international banks has already incorporated ESG criteria into their portfolio. The great support of the UNEP FI Initiative by the financial institutions, confirms the commitment of modern economy to the climate and ESG related issues. Likewise, there is a rising number of ESG self-regulation initiatives in the market, beyond PRI, UNEP or TCFD, mainstreaming ESG awareness, reporting and market worldwide.
The 5th ESG Responsible Investments & Green Finance Forum connects senior managers from Investment & Asset Management Industry, Banking, Finance, Corporate World, Associations & Policy, such as EBRD, FNG, SEB Bank, South Pole, Investment Bank Berlin, Moody’s, KFW, CDP, BMO Asset Management, ISS ESG, Metzler AM, Cicero and Viva Wallet.
In 2020 forum series, there will be a business dialogue on prevailing ESG / SRI Market Trends and Investment Strategies, Green Finance Initiatives e.g. EU Green Finance Package, the TCFD and other Initiatives, as well as the ESG Metrics integration, not solely within the Investors & Asset Management Firms Strategies, but in the Business Strategy too.
17.00 - 18.00: Introduction
17.00 – 17.15: Warming Up.
17.15 – 17.30: Welcome Remarks
17.30 – 18.00: Impulse Speeches with Q&A. Yannis Salavopoulos, Global Sustain
18.00 – 19.00: 1st Panel.
- Responsible Investing & Capital Markets in a COVID19 era.
- ESG Investment Strategies from Risk & Performance Perspective: turbulent times?
- How relevant is now ESG Investing and Climate Finance for Investors, AMs & Corporates?
- ESG: from niche to mainstream.
19.00 – 19.15: Impulse Speeches
19.15 – 20.15: 2nd Panel.
- The future of Climate Finance and Green Banking under the light of the EU Taxonomy and TCFD. Their impact on financial and business world.
- Is EU Taxonomy just another legal framework or a base for ESG common standards and an opportunity for new innovative sustainable finance products?