4th ESG Responsible Investments & Sustainable Finance Forum Berlin
16.30 – 17.00: Registration & Warming Up
17.00 – 17.10: Introductory Remarks by Co-Organizers: Global Sustain, FNG, IBB
17.10 – 17.40: 1st Impulse Speech: Yannis Salavopoulos, Managing Director, Global Sustain GmbH & Michael Spanos, Managing Director, Global Sustain Group
17.30 – 18.00: 2nd Impulse Speech: Alexandra Mihailescu Cichon, Executive Vice President Sales and Marketing, RepRisk
18.00 – 18.50: 1st Panel Discussion: Responsible Investing & Capital Markets in a new era. From niche to mainstream? The ESG investment market trends, the ESG strategies & the ESG dialogue process. The impact of the upcoming EU regulatory framework (taxonomy) on the investments and financial industry and the the long path to common ESG standards (with Q&A).
- Alexandra Mihailescu Cichon, Executive Vice President Sales and Marketing, RepRisk
- Matthew Patsky, CEO, Trillium Asset Management
- Jobst Neuss, Director, Risk Management, European Investment Fund
- Julia Becker, Member of the Executive Committee of the Luxembourg Stock Exchange
18.50 – 19.00 Coffee Break & Networking
19.00 – 19.50: 2nd Panel: Sustainable Finance and Banking. How financial institutions and banks should adapt to the new financial environment after the rise of ESG, the upcoming EU taxonomy and the will of many central banks to take measures in order to mitigate non financial risks of financial institutions? How the sustainable finance & banking Initiatives (NGFS, UNEPFI, TCFD etc.) can contribute to a more stable and sustainable financial system? (with Q&A).
- Maya Hennerkes, ESG Head, Financial Intermediaries, EBRD
- Sebastian Fairhurst, Head, Public Policy (incl. Sustainability), Santander Consumer Bank AG
- Christian Pech, Director, Banks-Credits-Funds, Investment Bank Berlin
- Gesa Voegele, Management Member, Association for the promotion of Ethics & Sustainability in Investment (CRIC)
19.50 – 20.50: 3rd Panel: Sustainable Brands. Linking Responsible Investing with Corporates. Why Corporates should integrate ESG into Sustainability Reporting and look after except ROI their SROI and with which methods and tools. How does ESG impact corporate performance? (with Q&A).
- Pietro Mezanno, Senior Manager, Strategy & Policy, Oil & Gas Climate Initiative (OGCI)
- Luis Neves, CEO, Global e-Sustainability Initiative
- Ben Carpenter, CEO, Social Value International
20.50 – 21.00: Sumup – Conclusions – Q&A
21.00 – 22.00: Networking Reception with Buffet